.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Monster Vs Alien

Just now luanluan called me to go causeway point with her to purchase liverpool event ticket from court because liverpool is coming to singapore. And each ticket will cost me a bomb in my pocket which worth $88. She bought 2 for herself yesterday but she didnt know that causeway point is giving out $10 voucher for spending above $140 until just now that I told her. Thus we went to basement to collect the$10 voucher.

She suggested to watch movie together since there is nothing to do. Then we go to cathay to watch monster vs alien. I told her some of my saving tips here and there, especially cathay and surprisingly is that I finally hear people who is willing to learn those saving tips instead of complaining it's too troublesome. And the queue was long, have to wait for 15mins to buy ticket.

While queuing, she asked me if I want to go oversea for travelling after graduation. And I like to consider for a while. =D

I bought 6 movie vouchers using passion card because I finished up using the last 2 pieces in my wallet. "I would like to purchase 6 movie vouchers using passion card", I said. LuanLuan who is standing beside me whisper to me to see his reaction after what I said. And lucky he did not ask me to relax if not I would have felt more gulity.

Then I further frighten the person by asking him if I could use my UOB smart$ to redeem off partial of my cost of the movie voucher, then luanluan asked me not to scared him more. haha

And then home sweet home by taking train.

After watching this movie, I see myself as one of the monster also.

No comments: