.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

CK's 21st Birthday

Carson ask me to meet him 4pm at Orchard stn.
He wanted to polish his necklace and
change battery for his swatch watch.
He didn't get his battery replacement
bcoz the battery size is out of stock.

Walk around in Ion, Taka and Mandarin Gallery.
I bought an expensive chocolate from MG.
$27.60!!!
-haiz, next time can't buy so expensive chocolate liao!
It's 5pm and debbie meet us at MG entrance.
Went back to ion Coffee Bean chit chat till haziq come.
6pm haziq sms me said he reached.
We walked down to taka to collect the cake.
Then walk down to heeren to meet haziq.

When we were already sitting inside fish and co,
the staff still call me and ask me if I am coming
as I had made a reservation the day before
and I told the person I am already inside
their restaurant..... so funny!

Carson was so dulan with the customer services there.
Not up to his expectation....
Crawfish replace with prawn also nv inform customer!
wahaha...

This is the Pistachio Cherry Cake!

Happy 21st Birthday!

Our Group Picture! =D [Earth Hour]

No comments: