to watch Alice in Wonderland.
Drop the thought of watching 3D one
because both of us think that it's not worth it.
Earliest time slot is 1.20pm
Bought ticket and went to eat lunch.
Debbie treat me watch the movie
using her 2in1 card
UOB cum Amex!
We then went to popeyes nearby for lunch.
We bought their Promotion Set @ $18.80 which consist of:
-4 Chickens
-6 Shrimps
-2 biscuits
-1 corn (I changed to fries)
-1 whip potato
-2 juices (Choice of mango peach or pineapple)
[I footed the bill]
After finish our meal then chit chat until 1pm.
Saw the queue very long for popcorn,
actually want to claim popcorn one,
forget it, give up!
After movie we went to Sweet Spring
to have some dessert.
I want to have almond paste
but they didnt have it in their menu
so i ordered peanut paste
and debbie ordered mango pudding.
Total $6.40
Debbie cleared the bill again! =)
After that, originally is want to pass haziq back his photo.
But it's raining heavily.
Thus next time again.
Home Sweet Home.
Tired but happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment