I was looking for this Perfumecall Romance Singapore I
which invented by SP student
The Scent of this perfume is light
I like it very much...
but it's quite difficult to find it now
So I email the company to inquire
which retail store it's still selling.
They replied: BHG Tampines
Sianz diao...
So today,
I went all the way down to tampines
just to look for this perfume.
I bought 2 bottles @ $49 each.
And then trained down to bugis...
Thinking of updating myself
@ adidas iluma
but the price seem to be very expensive!
$224 if i nv rmb wrongly.
Wait until i strike 4D then go and buy it ok?
haha =)
Took bus 960 home.
Another day is going to pass.
RP enrollment starts tmr.
Got to start work at 7.50am.
Hopefully it will be a interesting day.
Passion + Motivation!

No comments:
Post a Comment