.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ASTON EXPRESS

This morning I went to buy a new watch.
I know it's a bit expensive because it cost me $23 without any discount given.
I am sure others can get it at a cheaper price than mine!

This is a super classic and flat thin light durable watch which most people will get it and it is the most easiest to get it at any watch retail shop. See there is so much useful function!

In the evening, Carson came down to Woodlands to pass me back my mobile broadband modem. It's has been past 3 months that we had not meet each other due to our busy life. Hence Carson said want to have aston for dinner near my place coffee shop and we went for it straight.

I hardly find a picture of myself with Carson. everything we take picture is in group one! Hope we can take can picture together before you go taiwan.

The most pathetic thing which happened to me today is I totally forgot to bring my key out with me! I went out with my parent, thus I totally forgot that I didn't bring my key as I didn't open the door myself. And nobody is at home. Waited at the void deck for 1hrs for my parent to come back! -.-

No comments: