Yesterday and today went to MBS invest fair for seminar on warren buffet investment method. After that went to PS to have mcdvalue lunch. Thinking of watching a movie but then like quite rush, so instead I went to iluma adidas to take a look. When back to DBG 1caramel to bought some cake to eat as already plan to meet someone up.
While waiting for bus 36, I saw Carina and bro. They suddenly become so "Caring" towards me. Keep asking buying the cake for who.... like invading my privacy... haha ... if consistently so caring towards me everytime I sure wont find it weird.
Have Xin Wang for dinner and Popeyes for Supper.
4 comments:
We are alwayssss so caring.. Wahaha.. The person fly aeroplane ah?? Dun sad dun sad..
I don't feel the caring that u 2 have been giving leh. Maybe our definition of caring is different. haha ... where got sad? meeting 4 people, 2 fly aeroplane, at least still got 2 left ma. =)
U can't feel doesn't mean dun have.. Haha. Chey meet so many ppl. Thought u meet 1 only.. Lol!!
So don't anyhow guess next time.
Post a Comment