Remember Brand Equity that we learned in marketing module?
When you walk to into McDonald's, Coco Cola will come to your mind.
Thus, same goes for friendship, when something happened,
the person that come across your mind that you wanted to approach,
achieve the Top friend awareness.
Recently, in finance I learned that if the investment that you are investing in it doesn't get you any profit or even let u lose big bucks in a period of time, consider selling it and look for another investment. Friendship works the same way as investment. Today, I invested my feeling to you Friend A, I would expect Friend A to give me the profit of the investment. If the required rate of return is not up to expected then do not continue exercising more feeling into the investment.
A lots of friends is looking for short-term happiness moment, I laughed the moment off, I feel happy and that's all. The risk of holding such short-term friends for long is very high, it's either you very successful in getting them or you failed very badly to get away from them. As you know the life's is like roller-coaster, human do have up and down feeling over the long run at different stages of life. The risk of holding a long-term friends is very low because the chance and probabilities is very low also. It the time horizon down the road with ups and downs, you will feel that it is really worth the values of friends you have as it appreciate over times.
Thus, it is better to long what you want in the beginning to avoid wasting so much time on those crappy stuff that delays the movement of your life. It's up to you whether you agree to it or not. It's just my opinion how I should workout with my perspective of my own life!
No comments:
Post a Comment