.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Celebrate National Day with adidas

List of Participating Stores:
adidas Concept Stores:
- Pacific Plaza #01-09/12
- Iluma #01-04
- The Cathay #02-07/08
- Vivocity #01-38/39/40

Departmental Stores:
- Isetan Orchard Level 1
- Isetan Scotts Level 1
- Isetan Tampines Level 1
- OG Orchard Point Level 1
- OG People’s Park Level 1
- Robinsons Centrepoint Level 2
- Tangs Orchard (Timepiece@L3)
- Tangs Vivocity (Timepiece@L1)

When I saw the promotion of facebook from adidas timing page, I rushed down to Tang@Orchard to get one. The sale person said the stock was moving fast on the first 2 days of promotion and went out of stock yesterday. I am lucky enough that the stock have just delivered a moment ago. If you are wondering how much the watch is at retail price, no doubt as it cost $120. With the I LOVE SINGAPORE promotion on going, you only need to pay $66 which is 45% off from the retail price. That's damn worth it man! It's my first time getting an adidas watch at such a huge discount! (^v^)

Go and get yourself one at any store listed above before the promotion end this month 31 Aug!

No comments: