.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

0709 sadness

let see for 2008
what's my highlight going to be?
what's my resolution?
it dun think i have any also.

maybe after waling thru
the past 12 years in schooling life
i had nv have a good time on it.
i'am so dumb and stupid.
Bully me, cheated me!
why do i need to tolerate
all this nonsense.
kindergarden...
people around me ask me
to help them do their work.
primary school...
P1 & 2
people in my class are jus like
young ganster....theaten me
mess up my work......
teacher dun even care and
on top of it....teacher also bully me
i learned one bad things...from there
copy spelling......
P3 & 4
people in my class are smart
used ppl like me to help them reach
their goal. they started to steal my things
and pretended nth happen.
P5 & 6
people give me a girls name.
jus become i go along with girls during
recess break everytime.....
then like that treat me....
when I called for help
People around me all ran off.
有福同享,有难跑光光!
ok end my primary sch life here
alway been positive that life could be
better in secondary school with it's
new evironment....but in the end
S1 & 2
the first time i made some malay friend
they bully me....step my chair...
until all grey grey
threw staple bullet at me....
good at betraying me....
copy my homework for sure
S3 & 4
people start to ignore me
treat me as invisible snow man
when they need my help then
can see me....after winter
i melt again.
I started to isolate myself

What wrong with me sia....?
why everything I do seem to be
a failure?
I just want to be a normal person.
I learn to aprreciate people around
me and try not to take them for
GRANTED.
But in the end, I have got nothing
for myself and my peak for my life.
Everytime change class = break
my longest friend that i see him
everyday for 5 years also can
break up for small matters le
so now that i can even use my
one hand to count how many friend
i really have while walking thru 12 yrs.

I just want to get away from all this again
and start a better life.....
But did heaven go the chance?
i looking forward it....

No comments: