.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

哥哥 is a healer

哥哥 is so great!
I feel so relax when
I'm with 哥哥.....
ytd was having a great pain
on my left side of my rib
breathing also can feel the pain
I think I'm too stressed up again
'cos my team today actually got
4 people, but got 2 useless one,
and of this 2, 1 is crazy one,
the contributing one went off
after second meeting.....
Now i have to work for myself
哥哥 went off after 2nd meeting also
he went to the library with his friend
I meet 哥哥 after school
to accompany 哥哥 go buy 4D and Pant
we went to metro to buy instead of ntuc
then after that meet up
哥哥 parent and sister to shop
we shopped bossini, S&K, Hangten, Giodanao
and then ntuc for hair dyes.
哥哥 finally decided to get the jean from
BOSSINI....but 哥哥 very 三心两意
dunno which jean he is going to buy
but which is good...'cos 哥哥 teaches me
how to save money and dun buy
unnesscary stuff.....
if i really got 哥哥 de 50% mindset
i would already be damn rich...haha

So I spent around 2 hours with 哥哥
and I feel better ...............................
哥哥 is just a visuable medinice
which can heal me up naturally
哥哥一级棒,哥哥万岁!

No comments: