.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

haix

I'm sick and tired out there
I'm feeling sad and unhappy
I think I have lost my identity
I'm some how lost, lost, LOST!
I'm scared, afraid of my life
I see myself as trash in the bin
I see no peak inmy life
I hate seeing myself
It's always reflect back a bad image,
a bad impression for others.
Am i really that worst?

I ask the god in the sky,
I ask thegod in the ground,
they all nevr going to reply me.

Something it really difficult to express feelings
Our emotion shown on the surface
are always FAKE!
no matter where i go...
the same thing still happen
I appreaciate whatever that I have
more than the past.
I'm just want to lead easy life...
or izzit my expectation is too high?

Everytime I helped people around me
no matter who is it....
I really ponder about it?
Did i really help that person?
Am i being extra to help?
Is my help really been appreaciated?
why should i help that person?
The return that everyone hope to get
back is when I need help,
at least there are still someone i know
i can ask for help and not any other benefit.

As for my HONGwei,
you're still my close friend
and
you're still my 半个哥哥.
I'll seriously take you
like my real brother
because I know you can
entertain me so far.
I need care and console.
and support to build back
my self-esteem and confident.
I'll also be sure that I'll
prioritise you more than other.
Not gaying around but to let you know
i can only miss u as a 哥哥.
Dun think so much from the other angle.
I know you for 288 days
since the first day of orientation.

No comments: