it's a sad new to hear that
allan father passed away on
Monday night around 8.40pm.
he left class after 2nd meeting
say something happen to his
father so need to rush back.
I contacted all our close one
hopefully can help him more or less
So the ytd.....
after our early presentation
we set off @ around 3pm to pay a visit
for his father.
Reach there at around 4pm
I was holding a big responsibilities
for all the condolences that I had
collected.
MArc transferred 500 to me
our w15j friends contributed 160
so i was holding to the sum of $
all the way to tampines.
Today informed ah chan & ah loke
too seek them if they going to
contribute to help allan
with the help of sabrina
we manage to get $50 from him
and
get a little help from ah chan
cant reach rachel yet
but I'm sure she will help
oh my dear Mr.jason
please dun anyhow comment
on my good 哥哥..........
if he nv go, he'll have his reason
we must understand different
people got different situaition
哥哥万岁!
No comments:
Post a Comment