hmm...
Am i really thinking that much?
All rubbish things have been
stucked in my mind for long
I have enough of it
I am so tired of it
I also dunno why I think that much?!
I hate my brain.
It doesnt function well
It's almost out of control.
ok...should control it well le.
I going to empty my mind.
Please dun make me think so much.
Went down to upper east coast.
and then down to Tampines Giant
to SUPPORT my 哥哥 de
mandarin orange...ONLY $3.99 sia
Poor him ... have to be so efficient
'cos customer frequency is high.
he has to drag himself over the hours.
he looks extreme shagged.
BUT...Super Passionate also.
Ok. so my aunt got 1 box of it.
and get 3 additional for free.
Great Deal got right?!
If anyone got pass by Tampine Giant
Remember to buy orange from my 哥哥!
He super good de. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment