Although I am getting older like going to be 18th in the couple of months:
- I tend to keep my mindset like a child ..... as simple as possibe, simplified all complicated things that occur nowadays.
- I just want to be like a kids, I just want my surrounding people, friends, etc to concern and care and appreciate me more. I may look strong and independence, however, I also need others to give me some support to make me stand firmly.
- I am also heckcaring all things going round and round more ... giving me a full bags of burien ... getting stressful ... and i know i couldnt overcome all this issues going on.
- I am also avoiding many many thing just like a kids, got frightened easily and afraid to contact with people.
- I want to talk like a little kids, speak out my honest feeling in my mind, expression all my feeling whether my happiness or unhappiness. I want to be straightfoward also, it's look so fake and complicated whenever need to be so fake to the surrounding and lying over ourselves.
- Just treat me like a KIDDY ... haha ... dont need to care and worry so much at all.
- WHY KIDZ? kidz expectation is very low. Got people care and concern me i happy liao.
- Being Naive, give big love to all people is the most wonderful things in the world.
Just went to TTSH to visit my grandmother, ok it's giving her a suffering time at the current age of 86 as doctor just realise that she got some stones stuck in the gall bladder, making her pain and struggling to fall a few times. Looking at her face expression that she doesnt look ok at all. Although she is in pain, but she try's to hide it from all of us ... as she dun want us to worry for her. But it is quite sad and heart pain that, when she pain until cannot tahan le still dun want to tell us making us more extremely worried. Going for operation would of course have it own risk. Actually i am quite scared also. I really dunno what will happen. But bless that everything could move on smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment