.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Monday, July 14, 2008

worst morning.

I dunno today morning is what big day. Early morning so many people fighting for bus at the custom there affecting my bus 911. I hate it man. The people is so damn selfish la. Benz-bus ... people all dun wan move to the back de leh.... dunno the front 2 doors got a lots of gold for them to pick up izzit?! I waited for half an hour, 1 normal bus - FULL, 1 benz-bus - FULL, 1 benz-bus - Partial FULL only leh... i thot of climbing up from the exit door when people alight ... but i thot there is another benz-bus following up behind and shouldnt be full, 'cos it's quite late le... haix.

Today database problem link to last week de ... last week i sick... nv come sch to try out the problem and i didnt even bother to try at home, so i dun think i understand what to do today.

And today there is a STUPID web MultiMedia UT3 going on in the afternoon. Dunno what to study, 'cos there is nothing to study in the 6P's.... this is my weaker module out of all the modules I am taking.

Ok... lesson time going to start. I most probably going to slack today. aiming for B for today's problem nia.

No comments: