i duno duno and duno.
i am very vexed.
i dun want to care anymore.
i leaving unsettle alone.
i am avoiding it also.
whether i gay anot,
it's how u see it.
i just know i am a deep feeling animal
that can concern, care and worry
alot alot at the same time for others.
you just cant take away my emotional character.
i hate people that have multiple heads.
i hate people who complain others complain alot
and yet they themselves complain alot also.
at time, friends need to understand each other
and accept by compromising each other.
i am not entertaining a crap shit by "WE" anymore.
happy or sad. whether be friend anot. accept or decline?
it is just part and passes.
Life have to move onward and forward.
Sample logic:
You treat me as friend and prioritise me at time
then i will return u the same things.
Just imagine when u need help most of the time,
your friend give you
boths of his/her hand to help you. BUT
what if you need his/her help and
they find excuses for this and that.
how would u feel?
everything must come with a very minimum RETURN.
DONT EXPECT FREE LUNCH DROP FROM SKY.
a simple comment can make thing go complicated.
like i simple comment from my mouth can let
people feel that i am sarcastic and criticising them.
what to do when i mean i am not?
One recent example would be from jason,
friday, after school, walking toward interchange, 5.10pm.
jason mention that,
"if marcus could give him a meal treat, anywhere he also
can accompany him go."
so here come my PERSPECTIVE:
"what makes a true friend on-going?", i asked myself.
does it have to be something beneficial to you then
you prioritise it?
SEE, simple comment right?
It really give me a BIG thought about it.
I am just point out what I feel the the moment
so dun feel offended and that y i didnt say it out
directly to u when u say that comment.
Let me bring back to thursday.
I was walking alone back towards the traffic light
and suddenly someone spotted me and ask me
a SENSITIVE question ... :
"WHERE ARE ALL YOUR BEST FRIENDS?"
I was stuned for the couple of second.
I ponder how I should answer.
And the best answer is not to Answer.
Skppied his question which AZMI asked.
VERY FAKELY answering his few questions.
Azmi: "How are you going in school?"
me: "ok. well asusual, fine"
--> actual true answer was ...
alot of problem going on... it's a tough times.
I am just regarding hongwei like one of my kin brother.
why u need to make the entire world so messy
and create millions of crap trouble for people.
I'm just calling him as a brother.
兄弟能够情同手足。
朋友只能尽力而为。
And as if you are so jealous about it and making
world war 3 coming and the entire world
going to collapse making everybody so vexed.
Declaring to the entire world remind me and others
our identity and roles.
So at anytime of reminding, it's give me a clear
role and identity who am i toward somebody.
it doesnt mean anouncing doesnt make one's
a true person or friend.
You can always check with your own soul.
Afterall, I think I have make myself clear enough.
Any personal perspective and thought want to
clear with me can talk to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment