oop OO. meet up yansoon at je regional library early morning at 10am. I force myself to fall out of bed with the noise from the phone alarm. The birds were not chipping todays. Birds need to rest during the weekend too. PP draft submission deadline is close. A 10 days countdown to reach hell. Produce a 2000 words report within 2 weeks, it must be some crap report created by me. Early morning showered, breakfasted, rushed off house, caught the train on time. Buy 4D at the ntuc fairprice there, the system went sot. my 4D paper stuck inside the machine. the machine dont seem to like my paper. I was stucked with the aunties for 10mins. And it's 10am. Now library have more people camping there. I wasnt able to find a table and with chair and a pluck for power. It is not a good place for laptop user unlike from woodland regional library, there is power pluck all around the floor. haha. ok. anyway. it's free public place with free aircon and power supply, so not going to compare much.
ok. Dun mention about PP. it's like a deadly tree kena hitted by lightning. A tree with a deadly trunk and all branches without a single leaves available. yansoon was fast to start his SWOT analysis fast. Strength and weakness done for him. ME?! haix. 900 wordings on Introduction. This crazy man. haha. I seriously dunno what to do. I am stuck with the SWOT analysis. People is a doing well for this around me. SHIT. I am lost. Will slowly find my own way there with lovely peepo around.
Well. Have had a lunch with yansoon at JEC. KFC Variety Value Meal. ok. Honestly, I dont think it is value enough. It's still so expensive. Why do i say so? It is because the Shroom Value meal is only $3. Variety Value meal = Shroom Value Meal + 1 piece of chicken + 2 small shrimp nugget = $5.95! No special price at all what. Nvm, since it is a place for filling our stomach, maybe it is worth of eating it. Queued for 20mins for ordering. Mountain dew (: requested by yansoon. Ordered 2 sets of variety value meal, top-up $2.80 to change the whip-potato to cheese-fries. Total $14.70. Of course I am not that good at eating, so one set for me and one set for yansoon la. He said he wanted to share the meal with me, but i got the feeling that he is hungry and sharing portion of it is not enough for him. Since I am still able to afford, why not buy a meal for my good friend? Anyway, it's not tearing up my fresh right. haha. :) No complain for good friend when appreaciation come alive. No complain doesnt mean No comment. It's 2 different things.
I found out some of my classmate are quite generous. Even we are not close, some of them can be so generous that buying waffle treating us. ok. A little bits of sharing, sometime makes all people around us and the person itself happy if u simplified it. If you think complicatedly, then u might think there is any motive behind this person and what are they trying to do next? wahaha.
ok.tomorrow is ut day again. UT4 started, which mean semester is coming to the end. :(
tired. goodniteZ.
hopefully no crowd for bus in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment