Morning went back to RP to collect CK's IEP form to help him scan so that he could upload to the IEP website. I went to mcDonald's to help rachel and keying buy 2 sets of Sausage McMuffin with Egg change to reg ice milo and one filet student meal for myself and got a free coffee for free! When I reach outside keying class, give CK the free coffee, he asked me got sugar or not? haha, I totally forgot to take! =x
Went home to help CK scan his form then went to Sentosa for a brisk walking! When I board the train and at woodlands station, I witness someone puke in the train. It's quite disgusting. No communicator in the train inform the staff to clean up, all of them only selfishly minding their own business and stay away from the disgusting object. I am worried of the hygienes of myself as a communicator inside the same cabin, so I decided to check out SMRT customer service hotline and I called them when the train is at sembawang stn to inform them and when the train reach yio chu kang, they are efficient enough to send their cleaner to do the clean up! =D
After that, went to ion topman to collect my long pant and then home sweet home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment