I notice every Friday, I wanted to go SENTOSA!
It's Raining or Raining with thunderstorm?!
So angry!
This morning, I went to NEA website
to check the weather forecast,
it state that SENTOSA will be cloudy!
But when I reach Vivo City,
it's RAINING!
Go to go shopping instead.
Shopped Adidas, bought an adidas shirt @ $49.
Shopped topman, bought an pants @ $59.
Train -ed Down to Ion.
Shopped ALDO, bought a shoes @ $155
and a protector spray @ $25
Train-ed Home.
Meet up with my GE Life planner
to find out more about investment.
I invested in Smart Invest Policy.
I want to stretch my dollar bigger!
I even bought a hospitalise policy
to make myself full covered!
I also learned about this to share with ALL:

You must have More on the bottom to Less on the Top!
1: Liquidity Cash --- You have Cash on hand for Life Cash Flow
2: Insurance Protection --- Health, Accident, Hospitialise Care, Endownment Saving, Retirement Planning
3: Unit Trust --- Invest in Less Risky equity for long term return
4: Stocks and Shares --- Invest in High Risky company to gain high return and dividends
5: Real Estates --- Invest in property like private land, condo, etc
6: Gold --- Invest in Gold market only if you have the extra capabilities
And Don't Know What WRONG with me this few DAYS!
I can't speak properly in both language!
ENGLISH AND MANDARIN! ='((((
No comments:
Post a Comment