.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Square One

After sorting out all the thoughts in my mind,
I have reverted back to square number ONE.
Stay a distance away.

To qualify to be my friend is not easy.
As I don't like to mix around with people much.
And I won't stop/limit my friend to mix around with their own friends.
I only make friend with those who I could place my trust in them.
Those who I could not be trust, I will just leave them aside.
I hate people who lie and trying to hide fact away or even denied fact.
I really cant be bothered to trust them anymore.
I am just not caring it anymore.
Unless you could regain my trust toward you.

There isn't a need to concern much.
Other people are much much more important and recognised.
I will just make a sad memory of your part and parcel in your life.
There is a time to play, to go crazy, to have fun to the maximum.
There is a time to work, to be serious and to be responsible.
Someone who is always there to play with you,
to have fun and crazyness with you,
might not be in time to be there for you
when u have something serious to work on.
"You're kidding or joking?" asked you.

It's easy to provide words for encouragement.
It's difficult to put words into real action.
well, everyone have a different perspective.
I believe at different stage of life, we will understand more.

Whatever it is, just leave it behind and left it untouch.

No comments: