.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sometimes I lost my way...

I am lost.
Sometimes, I feel lost.
I almost lost my way to anything.
Time changed everything.
How wish if friend could keep their promise.
How wish if friend could appreciate a little bit more.
How wish if friend could always be there for you.
How wish if.....these...
How wish if.....that...
Sound never ending to it...
But eventually, doors might open up along the way.

Sometimes, I really see how stupid and idiotic I am.
Lending people money, trusting the wrong person.
for the past 6 months, I don't even see my $88 back.
I am demanding for a return of $88 now back to my pocket!

I learned my lesson. Think thrice before you trust your friend.
Joke, laughing, fun friends are good to have around.
Good moment passed and you feels good.
But honestly, when it come to serious stuffs.
they are the one rarely I could trust at all.
I draw very clear line for everything.
no more mean no more.
I have unhidden expectation. Be Realistic.
Only if a friend is always there for me,
I will always be there for him/her no matter what.
I always feel I am a piece of shit to some friends,
we should not be friend at all.
forget and forgot.
Continue looking forward.

No comments: