.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Im not in the right mood

Only if I could reverse time,
I will not place an order for the pie tart...

Only if I could reverse time,
I will not plan for you anything after class
since you did not attend class

Only if I could reverse time,
I will find out from Carson earlier to find out
that they already have been well planned for you

Only if I could reverse time,
I might not even be there for you
because I see friend turns into stranger

Only if I could reverse time,
I might not spend so much time
on a unique gift for you as
it requires a lot a lot of effort
and the cost is real high.

Only if I could reverse time,
I might not spend my own time
searching for some special gift island-wide.

Only if you did not give us time to meet you,
I actually made the decision to dump everything
into the trash bin.

Only if you did not give us time to meet you,
my mood won't feel from bad to worst.

Only if you did not give us time to meet you,
we don't even have the good mood to celebrate for you.

Only if you did not give us time to meet you,
I will not be able to see your friends.

Only if you know who are you,
you are actually HAZIQ.

That's the truthful reason why I turn out so bad today. ='(

Anyway, Happy Birthday to you, haziq!
Hope you enjoyed it although I did not.

No comments: