.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have a tea break!

Most probably having an emo mood over the last few days. A lots of thinking came into my mind. Well, concern, worries, scared, afraid, frighten about anything and everything.

Couldn't really sleep last night. I think only 4 hours of unwell sleep.

Rolling left and right in bed = friction = warm!

Online over MSN over 6.30am.
And haziq talks to me....
asked why i online so early
and he actually knew me well
what problems I am facing...

He dated me out for movie, the loser.
And after that brought me to One Caramel @ The Luxe
as he promised to bring me go there try their dessert.
Relaxing and Easy Chatting from 5pm-8pm for Tea Break.

Strawberry Short Cake For Me!
Some Fruit Tea
There's a tea time promotion going on from 3pm till 6pm i think...
It's quite worth it...
I would say it's really nice...
I would rate 4/5 stars

After that, went PS walked one round then
home sweet home. =)

No comments: