.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet Up

Meet up with debbie at Orchard again.
She had her interview at bishan.
I thought her interview will take quite long,
so when she texted me she is done and
I am still at home.
So straight chiong to take train down to orchard.
haha.
I'm thinking of getting a jean ....
from topman? Levi's ?
But didn't really find the type that I wanted.
So shopped from Ion to 313@Somerset

We settled our dinner at The hand burger restaurant.
It's still having lunch promotion @ $8.80 for a set meal.
So order order order .... food...

Debbie's Early B'day Present!

MEEE!!!

Debbie's & Pork Burger!

Me & Chicken Burger!

This is how the set looks like! Burger + Fries + Drink.

After this burger meal,
I was still quite hungry,
so went down to superdog
to have another chicken ripper set meal.

Then sat there till 8pm chatting with debbie
then go home to catch 9pm drama .... haha =)

Hope to meet up with my bro soon =D

No comments: