Catch up with bro ck at Vivo City for carlz junior dinner and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Movie in GVmax for the best movie enjoyment before bro enlisting and I dunno when I'll have the chance again to watch another movie with him already... It's will be long long from now i guess.I hope I could control the sands of time like what they did in the movie so that I would never have to concern what will happen in the future because I can bring back the time again but I would never want to bring back to the time when I am so lonely and miserable again. Never Ever!
Just hoping that my bro ck will always be my bro for life so that we don't even need to bother bring back or forward in life and just let the natural occurrence occurred.
No comments:
Post a Comment