.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marina Bay Sands 1st visit

Having Dim Sum lunch buffet at Fullerton Jade for the 3rd time with bro and 1st time with deb. From my 1st visit to my 3rd visit, the services dropped drastically. Service standard drop like hell, Slow until like snail crawling. So after the lunch, we were all too full to walk, so went down to the sofa area to rest for awhile.

I gave deb and bro something after we had been resting there for awhile.
when bro got the something on his hand,
bro said, “ 我不需要用到,干嘛给我?我又不是你亲人!”
I replied, “你是我的brother啊!”

I think my heart feel very sad, emo and disheartening....
when bro said 我又不是你亲人 ...
but I know I have been regarding u as my god-brother the moment i called u brother.
Thus, you are just like a kin-brother of mine already.
so I will nv forget to share good things with u
because in the 约法三章, i mention 有福同享.
I hope you don't feel bad and guilty about it.
what I really hope is you really treat me as part of your 亲人 also.
I don't want to be treated as a 外人... ... ... =)

So after the lunch, we all meet up with carina for movie "Once a Gangster" @ Marina Square GV. After movie we walk over to the marina bay sands link bridge and when to shop in the shoppe area. We also went to the 3 tower and also even went up to level 22 to see the hotel room and the scenery view from there.

*In tower 1 lobby*

First Picture with Bro's New Spec!

No comments: