I must really thanks RP from bringing me to where I am today, without RP, I wouldn't landed my success in my academic. Although it's a bit difficult to accept changing class every semester/module, but slowly, I am still able to get use to it, try our best to work along with all kind of people. It's some fate to meet some great people in RP and passion facilitators in RP.
For sure, we ended our path in RP to start a new beginning in another path, but what I do really hope those wonderful people that I have is a Life Long People that we accompany us no matter how many new path continue in our life. Just Like Brother, Sister and my Best Friend to keep close in touch together all round year.
My Best Friend in RP
My Loving Brother in RP
One of my in touch friend in Year 1 Sem 1
Our Lovely Rebecca Mummy came to support us!
ME - CK -CHRIS
Soft Candy Shot with Rebecca
Chris & Rebecca Act Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment