.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Delightful Dim Sum @ Jade

Before I start to say about anything else, I would like to specially thanks and appreaciate Samuel for coming down all the way to join us for lunch buffet from where he stay till One Fullerton Square this morning when he woke up. If not, I would have spend some innocent money on a empty seat. At least for sure that he had turn up, he could enjoy the good foods, atmosphere and services which is much more worthing. You can be the subsititue for the seat that someone fly his aeroplane off, BUT, I would ensure that your position cannot be replaced by him.

I would like to comment about people who does not take up his own responsibilities for his action. I feel that it is important to give you credit to whom you have given your credit to previously. What I really hate since the past few years was, if you got no credit, dont keep on writing cheque to people and people credit the cheque into their account and found it that it was a bounched back cheque. Never promise others if you can do it.

OK. Above nagging is enough for what I not feeling comfortable with.

Jade, Catering Dim Sum Lunch Buffet from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
Everything there was very good.
Too bad that the picture I took all not up to resolution.
haiz. I'll shot again next time if I've chance to go again.

Walk all the way to DG. CK and jing arcading.
While me and samuel go eat dessert at PS gelare.
Have a little chat with him till 5+pm.
And meet jingyu back at the station to go home.

Anyway, thanks all my good friends.
Just wanted to let your know that I really cherish your.

No comments: