.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my heart is feeling cold

I know I not a good person in any position/role.
I know I could not make myself good at all to entertain people.
I could not bring happiness to people around me.

I dont mind if you have cared for me as a friend because when I care for others, I did not expect anything to be return. Care is just something grandeur.

But I do be able to feel sincere warmest care from my friend if they do by warming my heart, if they could sacrifice their care for me, I dont mind to sacrifice what I have/know for them. I would say they are the one who make me live for them. There is nothing to measure how much friendship in between both party, but it can be measure how much bond has been build over time, what action they did for you and how much they stand with you along the way of your life regardless of how much wealth they have and how healthy they are.

I feel energy-less and I dont feel like doing anything now, not even s single shit for fyp.
something is wrong with me.

No comments: