I was at woodlands civic to do some banking.
After that went to buy 4D and then Contact lens.
One day Acuvue TruEye @ $64/box.
Get 2 boxes and I get to have my 15% off total bill.
I went to nokia shop to look around for handphone,
but I found none of the model I like.
SAM texted me where am i?
He asked me want to go eat dinner tgt anot?
And I am fine with anything, sure ok de...
Out of a sudden, just felt motivated.
So decided to meet SAM for dinner.
Thus, meet him as somerset.
He decides to bring me to cineleisure.
Suki Sushi rice dinner. =D
SAM find the cost of dining there was reasonable.
We went to Centrepoint Starbuck to chill and rot.
followed to exploring the new orchard shopping centre
at somerset.
We travelled all the way high up to level 8.
Top to view the Scenery around there.
It's a nice place.
even the passenge lift was cool.
all transparent, even the life door.
headed down to plaza singapura.
and sam went to meet his friend to watch transformer.
while i home sweet home.
haha! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment