it had shown some sympton.
I dont know if it is the graphic card problem or windows vista problem again?
But I'd called dell to send me a technician to bring down a new graphic card in case if it is my graphic card problem.
Now I'm taking if i should have get a Desktop since IT fair it's just right to be happening in 3 more days down the week! I might need to re-consider if I should get dell again? I got no much money left, therefore might not buy at all or either get a super cheap cheap one.My FYP is around 75% done in term of feature implementation.
There this still more modules to be added in and user graphic interface should be better.
Definitely not a classic black and white application right?
I must thanks Samuel for giving me the treat's at pastamania for lunch.
Count Down: 6 more days to sch re-open! 3 UT's coming at one shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment