.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Out of the Earth Society!

Even if I leaves this place, this society and this Earth,
I think none will remember me again
because I'm just a super freak of people eyesight!

Whether we got the fate to meet each other to become any bonded relationship, I believed all this is pre-destinied by heaven. When it happens to start, it must always happens to be an end and thus human creatures are made to believe that everything comes to an end in conclusion.

When we picked up something, there isn't any exact timing.
However, we should let go anything that should be let go at a right time.
Carrying extra unnecessary load in ourselves will only causes us more painful.

Levels Of Categorising people:
Level 1 - Strangers
Level 2 - Classmate/Colleague
Level 3 - Hi-Bye Friends/Social People
Level 4 - Friends
Level 5 - Good Friends
Level 6 - Best Friends

I really have the very numb feeling after getting so much passerby in my life.
Not that i am emotional-less or i got no heart flooding into my heart or i got no human soul... I have been very tired concerning for others first before myself. Even people that are catergorise in my higher level leaves me alone from time to time as we need to move on...

Why is my life so pathetic over this place?
Does people know my existence?
Does I get to stay in you memory/mind?
I think the answer is no. that all. easy.

No comments: