.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOL! I'm having a YOUNG look!

Recently people keep asking me to show IC when I purchase thing.

When I go NTUC buy alcoholic drink, auntie ask
"may i see your I/C please?"

today, I went to buy ToTo ticket, auntie ask
"you enough age or not, you look so young",
I flashed my I/C.
"which school are you study in now?"
Republic Poly
"which cost are you in?"
business computing
"you very clever ah"
no la, okok bye bye!

just now i went to cathay to buy ticket for blood
because it is M18 rating movie
the sale person insisted to have the number of IC in order to buy the number of tickets.
ok then forget it, tmr reach and meet le then buy ba.
I will not do online booking, 'cos it is 10bucks/tix, and i am not rich!

tmr going to new water plant.

No comments: