.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stressful Life

LOOK!
I am so stressful here thinking about the logic of implementing the heavy loaded modules. And yet you did not even help me share the load. Your event needs you, I'm not disagreeing, but at the same time I need you to be working on our fyp implementation. I know you've got complicated event down there also but I am not going to make myself complicated with you. I just hope that we can do petty well as one team for our fyp.

I am stressed. I cant find anyone to talk to at the moment. Someone approached me for help. I got loads of problem already, why not you come and help me. I am not going to care about it any more because I had already gave me my best advise to it.

Lastly, I am looking forward to go Tampines One and I shall be going alone since nobody is willing to going with me.

No comments: