I always remembered all this characters in my mind till now since I was like 5 years old when my aunt who is staying with me always bring me to the MacDonald's House near the woodlands checkpoint to eat and play at the playground there. This characters have been part of my growing up life. They impressed me so much till today but nowadays I could hardly see them at all at any MacDonald's. This shows that after a decade, MacDonald's changed it target segment from kids to young adults. Until today, I feel very excited to see this characters in one of the MacDonald's at KKH. It really impressed me and let me recalled the MacDonald's impression for the past 14 years.I am glad to see my neigbour grand-daughter to be fine after the heart operation. When I saw her with just now, I feel that as a 5 years old kid, she is super extremely brave to face her 3rd operation in her life and I feel that I am so weak and coward again for myself to face anything like this. She is still in ICU and today is her 9th days already, I hope she could get to step down to normal ward and recover as soon as possible so that she could get back home and make some noise beside my house. It's so nice to hear her calling korkor.... when I am going out or going back home. =D pray to get well soon!
MacDonald's memory was cool but I am always alone to play at the playground myself. I see a lot of people which is almost around the age as me, but they got to have people to play with them. I never get to feel existed until now. I always have the difficulties to choose who to trust and I always choose to trust the wrong people also. I felt very disappointed. They just dont give it a heck or damn to bother, care and concern about me. Tell me who to trust?
No comments:
Post a Comment